Funny marriage advice
Two things are necessary to keep wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
On your wedding day, remember you can't buy happiness - but a luxury home and a few sports cars on the driveway could help!
Advice for clever bride: A man can be the head of the house, but a woman is a neck and she may turn the head any direction she wants!
Congrats on your promotion from "When will you marry?" to "When are you going have babies???"
Advice for husband: If at first time you don't succeed - try doing it the way your wife told you!
Congratulations! You have found that one special person you want to... annoy for the rest of your life.
If at the end of the wedding party you are married to the one you love - then everything went perfectly!
Marriage is not always 50-50. Some days you will wake up and may have to give 90% and your spouse will give only 10%. Other days you may give just 25% and your husband will have to put in the rest 75%!
Funny toast for newlyweds:
Here's to love and laughter,
And happily ever after.
As a husband and wife
Starts ther new life,
Let's us toast together
Their true love forever!
Funny marriage advice: marriage should not be about looking at each other but looking in the same direction!
Funny advice for both: the happiest people don't HAVE the best of everything, they just MAKE the best of everything.
Advice for man: marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is... a husband!
Advice for bride: don't expect your husband will change after marriage.
For groom: don't expect your wife won't change!